My travel map:


View Larger Map
Click on any of the balloons above to see my posts from that place.

View my best posts for a shortened version of my experience. (go to oldest posts first)

Wednesday 18 February 2009

2/18/09 hip-hop dance class

At night I went to a beginner's hip-hop dance class at the YMCA and had a great time. There were a lot of people in this class and we learned a basic routine that could be used for many different hip-hop songs. Even though I am a decent dancer, I have no formal experience and so the class was challenging at first to keep up. However, after a little bit I caught on and had a lot of fun. By the time the class was over I was really sweaty. I want to go back again soon but can't because I am going to be in Prague and then Sweden over the next 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment