My travel map:


View Larger Map
Click on any of the balloons above to see my posts from that place.

View my best posts for a shortened version of my experience. (go to oldest posts first)

Saturday 7 February 2009

2/7/09 laundry, pub crawl

In the afternoon JJ, Nate and I found a local laundromat and did the excessive amounts of laundry that had been accumulating since before the Geneva trip. At night we went on a pub crawl which was 12P to visit 6 bars total and get 4 free drinks. The free drink amount left a lot to be desired compared to the Amsterdam pub crawl, but there were some cheap specials on drinks at the individual bars. The pub crawl guides were cool and we talked to them a lot. In some of the bars/clubs it was nearly impossible to move around the venue since they were so packed. It was hard to dance with a bunch of people packed together like sardines. Overall, it was kind of disappointing.

1 comment: