My travel map:


View Larger Map
Click on any of the balloons above to see my posts from that place.

View my best posts for a shortened version of my experience. (go to oldest posts first)

Monday 9 February 2009

2/9/09 natural history museum

Today JJ, Nate, and I went to the Natural History Museum. There was so much to look at that we couldn't cover it all in 2 hours. There were several exhibits that I liked a lot, including the formation of the Earth and its changes over time, a simulator of a Japanese earthquake, how the human body works.

From London - February


Of course the coolest exhibits were in the dinosaur section. The museum had real fossilized skeletons of humongous dinosaurs, and also life-sized mechanical moving replicas of velociraptors and a t-rex, which were really awesome.

From London - February


From London - February

No comments:

Post a Comment