My travel map:


View Larger Map
Click on any of the balloons above to see my posts from that place.

View my best posts for a shortened version of my experience. (go to oldest posts first)

Friday 20 February 2009

2/20/09 British Tea and O'Neil's

After British History and Culture class and the MOB class makeup session we went to the British Museum down the street to participate in “British Tea”. I got the Earl Gray Tea Afternoon Blend which I liked somewhat even though I am not really a tea drinker. We were served lots of different foods which were all delicious. I really enjoyed the British Tea Experience.

O'neil's was a decent venue and had 3 floors with the top floor having a live band, which is where we hung out most of the night. The band that night did covers of many popular songs and was fairly good. I had a fun time dancing but later into the night the floor started getting really packed and it was annoyingly crowded.

No comments:

Post a Comment