My travel map:


View Larger Map
Click on any of the balloons above to see my posts from that place.

View my best posts for a shortened version of my experience. (go to oldest posts first)

Sunday 1 March 2009

3/1/09 resume lecture, prague work

At 3pm we had the “Cultural differences and human resources issues in central europe” lecture by Michael Mayer, the Managing Partner of MRI Worldwide – Prague. I thoroughly enjoyed this lecture, as he gave a plethora of relevant and applicable information in the ways for us college kids to approach job interviews, internships, and resumes. He also highlighted some of the differences in hiring and working between the US and Czech Republic.

Nate and I headed out to the city center afterwards to shop for clothes but there wasn't a great selection of deals in the stores there, so we headed back after eating a hot dog from some random stand. I came back, grabbed some Chinese food and worked with my Prague group for about two hours doing practice run throughs of our presentation and fixing issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment