My travel map:


View Larger Map
Click on any of the balloons above to see my posts from that place.

View my best posts for a shortened version of my experience. (go to oldest posts first)

Sunday 15 March 2009

3/15/09 the Watchmen

Today we went to see the Watchmen at the Odeon movie theater. It was pretty expensive at 10.50 pounds. The movie gave a very interesting look into a 1980s alternate universe where the Cold War has left the world on the brink of nuclear war. The movie explored how morality really isn't divided into black and white, it is just shades of grey. I particularly enjoyed the irony of the character Dr. Rorschach, who wore a mask akin to the psychology test pictures whose interpretation is supposed to change with the perspective of the viewer, but yet he was the only character who was steadfast in his values and morals throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment