My travel map:


View Larger Map
Click on any of the balloons above to see my posts from that place.

View my best posts for a shortened version of my experience. (go to oldest posts first)

Thursday 19 March 2009

3/19/09 Oxford, then Bath

Oxford was ok, we walked around the town and saw some cathedrals and learned some history.

From Stonehenge, Hampton Court, Oxford


Took train from Oxford to Bath, but apparently we weren't supposed to take the train that went to Reading, and we got bitched at by some train manager that I could barely understand. Eventually we got it sorted out and switched to a train to Bath.

From Bath Trip


Joey picked us up at the train station and walked us back to his apartment. We met a few of Joey's housemates, and then introduced Joey to the awesomeness that is the British TV show “Skins”. For dinner we went out to an Indian restaurant named Bengal something, and I had lamb curry type stuff, which was good.

Later at night we went to the Huntsman (a local pub), where it was student night with 1.50 pints of Fosters. I though that it was such a great idea, that I had a 2nd one. There were a lot of other people from Joey's study abroad program (which has 55 total) and we talked with them for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment