My travel map:


View Larger Map
Click on any of the balloons above to see my posts from that place.

View my best posts for a shortened version of my experience. (go to oldest posts first)

Thursday 26 March 2009

3/26/09 Pramerica and down with the sickness

Today we went to the offices of Pramerica (Prudential). I was still feeling really sick. We were forced to wear business formal even though all our presenters were in business casual, so I was sweating just sitting there. We had to sit through 2 hours of non-stop presentations and I didn't have any water so I was almost passing out by the end.

This was par for the course this week though, as we have been doing so much crap and haven't had time to do anything else. I have been trying to figure out my class scheduling for next year and also apply for summer internships but I am so overwhelmed at the moment.

When it comes to company tours what ever happened to quality over quantity?

No comments:

Post a Comment