My travel map:


View Larger Map
Click on any of the balloons above to see my posts from that place.

View my best posts for a shortened version of my experience. (go to oldest posts first)

Sunday 29 March 2009

3/29/09 rainy recovery Sunday

I woke up at 12, and must have slept right through my alarm at 9, completely missing breakfast. I was really dehydrated and felt awful, so I had some water and then stumbled to the shower. I then proceeded to throw up while taking a shower. So I got out, brushed my teeth to get rid of the awful taste, and then proceeded to throw up again right after brushing my teeth, so I had to brush them a 2nd time.

Since it was Sunday basically nothing was open and so I went over to the train station and grabbed some food. I had some god awful carrot smoothie and a Subway tuna sub that I could barely eat any of. I took a nap for 2 hours and then woke up and watched Braveheart downstairs. It was still raining out and starting to get dark, but I figured that I should try and do something, so I took the underground to the Olympic Park and also saw the BMW showroom.

From Munich Trip


From Munich Trip

No comments:

Post a Comment