My travel map:


View Larger Map
Click on any of the balloons above to see my posts from that place.

View my best posts for a shortened version of my experience. (go to oldest posts first)

Saturday 10 January 2009

1/10/09 aquarium, 80s night at the duke

Got up fairly early at 9:30 or so because I couldn't sleep any more. Andrew, Jill, Allison and I went to the London Aquarium next to the Thames River. It was right next to the London Eye and there was a great view of the Parliament Building and Big Ben. The shark and turtle tanks were cool, but the Aquarium was disappointing overall. Some parts were under construction and it was only about 3 floors of exhibits.

From London - January


We went out to the Duke of York for 80s night and the place was packed. Had a couple drinks and I talked to people from all over, including some British girls, an Australian girl, and some other American students from Chicago and California who are studying abroad in London. It was definitely a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment