My travel map:


View Larger Map
Click on any of the balloons above to see my posts from that place.

View my best posts for a shortened version of my experience. (go to oldest posts first)

Friday 23 January 2009

1/23/09 flight to Amsterdam

Took too long packing for our trip in the morning and ran through the streets of London since we had to take a different bus that dropped us off in the wrong place. For British History and Culture we went to the Imperial War Museum, which I had already gone to before.

JJ, Andrew, and I got to the airport early and played air hockey, but the puck kept flying off the table until it eventually went in between 2 arcade machines and we lost it. Once we got from the Amsterdam airport to the city center we took a tram towards our hostel, but we got off at the wrong stop because we couldn't understand what the driver was saying, who apparently said our stop name 3 times over.

Our hostel was nice with comfy beds and a good shower. We wandered around Amsterdam for a while almost getting hit by bikes several times.

From Amsterdam Trip

No comments:

Post a Comment