My travel map:


View Larger Map
Click on any of the balloons above to see my posts from that place.

View my best posts for a shortened version of my experience. (go to oldest posts first)

Wednesday 28 January 2009

1/28/09 flight to Geneva

All our other classes were cancelled, so after theatre class from noon to 1:30 I went back to flat and grabbed some food. I saw Andrew there, who apparently made it back to London after getting a temporary emergency passport from the US embassy in Amsterdam. I finished packing, and then rode the tube all the way to Heathrow Airport.

We all got to the airport early and wandered around for a while before getting on the plane. The flight to Geneva was only about 1.5 hrs. We stayed at the Century Hotel which was very nice. My room (shared with Andrew) had a big and comfy bed, lots of space, and a shower with great water pressure. Although my room also had random paintings of naked women, which was unexpected.

No comments:

Post a Comment