My travel map:


View Larger Map
Click on any of the balloons above to see my posts from that place.

View my best posts for a shortened version of my experience. (go to oldest posts first)

Tuesday 13 January 2009

1/13/09 not much goin on, roaring trade

Class at 9:30 again ugh. Went to a cool store called Pret a Manger to grab a sandwich to go for lunch. Later in the afternoon I read Roaring Trade for the British Theatre class. It was about a couple hotshot bond traders making millions of pounds trading. Since I have done a significant amount of stock trading myself, I could really relate to the book. It was factually accurate and the story was very compelling, as a hotshot trader lets his greed and arrogance get the best of him, and ultimately leads to his undoing.

No comments:

Post a Comment