My travel map:


View Larger Map
Click on any of the balloons above to see my posts from that place.

View my best posts for a shortened version of my experience. (go to oldest posts first)

Wednesday 14 January 2009

1/14/09 sushi, wagamamas, and cider

Class in the morning for too long. Went and got some Salmon Nagiri (sp?) sushi from Pret for lunch, it was really good. Got most of the 2-3 page prague project put together. It is kind of rough with so many people on our team because some of the work by others wasn't all that relevant to what we needed for this planning stage, and the work overall wasn't very cohesive, but that is something that we can work on for the future.

Andrew and I also tried to sort out our airline booking situation. Apparently you aren't allowed to do the online check-in with RyanAir unless you are an EU citizen, so I got frustrated trying to find contact info on their crappy website but they didn't have an email address. What company doesn't have a customer service e-mail??? So we tried calling their reservation number with a phone card and after multiple tries I got fed up with it. We leave for Dublin friday night.

At night we drank some of that Hammersmith cider, which was pretty rough but it worked fairly well. Just hung out for the most part and then went to McDonald's for some late night food, which was very tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment