My travel map:


View Larger Map
Click on any of the balloons above to see my posts from that place.

View my best posts for a shortened version of my experience. (go to oldest posts first)

Sunday 11 January 2009

1/11/09 church and football at the duke

Woke up around 9:30 to get ready for Church. The dance club, not the religious one. A lot of us went and we all dressed up different degrees of weird and crazy. We got there around 11:00 or so and got through the doors around noon. The club got packed pretty quick and we had a good time dancing. The music was more indie and rock music than other clubs I have been to, so it wasn't quite my style. The club offered some extra entertainment that we weren't quite prepared for, and all in all it was a really fun time.

Andrew and I left around 3pm or so and headed back to the flats and took a 2 hour nap. Later we went to the Duke of York to watch the Eagles play the Giants, and a lot of the students were really into it, but I don't really watch that much football, and I'm a Green Bay fan anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment