My travel map:


View Larger Map
Click on any of the balloons above to see my posts from that place.

View my best posts for a shortened version of my experience. (go to oldest posts first)

Monday 26 January 2009

1/26/09 not all of us made it back from Amsterdam

Andrew, JJ, and I left the hostel a little after 10:30 after breakfast and took the train to the airport. We were there 3 hours early so we sat around forever in the airport waiting for our flight. After going through security, Andrew realized that he didn't have his passport, so JJ and I waited while he retraced his steps back through the airport between passport control and the security gate.

Andrew couldn't find his passport and EasyJet wouldn't let him on the plane without it, so JJ and I had to get on the plane without him. I left Andrew with my phone since he lost his phone on the Easybus ride to the London Stansted airport before we even got to Amsterdam. JJ and I got back to our flat and informed everyone that Andrew was left behind, and I worked some more on our prague project. On the one hand I felt sorry for him... on the other hand he is incredibly irresponsible and it was bound to happen sooner or later lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment