My travel map:


View Larger Map
Click on any of the balloons above to see my posts from that place.

View my best posts for a shortened version of my experience. (go to oldest posts first)

Sunday 25 January 2009

1/25/09 Heineken tour, pub crawl

In the morning we went to the Heineken Factory tour. It was my favorite brewery tour that I have been on as it was very modern, had lots of stuff to do, and had a cool get brewed ride were you travel through the brewing process.

From Amsterdam Trip


Afterwards we stopped at McDonald's again and I had to wait in line for over 20 minutes behind some lady who ordered 40E worth of food and like 10 Happy Meals, which really pissed me off. While we waited for Andrew again, JJ and I went and took some nice pictures of the canals in Amsterdam.

From Amsterdam Trip


At night we met up with the other SU students to go on the Ultimate Party Amsterdam Pub Crawl. We got there late and missed the free starter shots so it sucked at first standing around waiting for the next bar. But at the next bar we got some vodka/cranberry mixed drink poured for us and by the third bar we were having a good time. JJ and I had fun dancing on stage and we ended up going to 6 different bars. However our group was mostly guys which sucked, but we still managed to have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment