My travel map:


View Larger Map
Click on any of the balloons above to see my posts from that place.

View my best posts for a shortened version of my experience. (go to oldest posts first)

Tuesday 27 January 2009

1/27/09 not much, 39 steps play

Not a whole lot going on today, class forever and worked out at the YMCA afterwards. At night we attended the play the 39 Steps, which was a parody of the movie of the same name. It started out kind of slow, but it picked up and was fairly funny and interesting by the end. I especially liked the way they used their props in ridiculous ways to make fun of the limitations of stage productions, such as moving around a door with their hands and then spinning it around several times to show that they went though several different doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment